St. John’s Biggest Coolsculpting Sale – CoolEvent
Tuesday, May 28 – Thursday, May 30
Dieting and seeing no results? Exercising and still can’t budge those stubborn fat spots? Fed up with that extra roll? Welcome to the world’s #1 non-surgical fat reduction procedure – for the Sixth consecutive year. It’s Coolsculpting – your go-to treatment for addressing areas of the body that have been tough to tackle for far too long.
Past patients have chosen CoolSculpting for many reasons:
- It’s a non-surgical, non-invasive way to reduce body fat and improve overall body shape.
- There is no surgery, no downtime, no needles, no pain.
- There is no limit to the number of areas you can treat or the number of treatments you can get.
Interested in getting free Coolsculpting sessions when you purchase? Or just learning more about how CoolSculpting actually works? Here are 5 reasons to reserve your space at Bense Coolsculpting COOLEVENT on May 28-30.
1. Save LOTS of money with “unprecedented” discounts on Coolsculpting sessions. Free BOTOX. Free skin treatments.
At our “Like it. Love it. Gotta have it. CoolEvent.” we’re letting you pick your package based on your needs. For three days only, when you purchase Coolsculpting you can save as much as $3500 and get up to 40 units of Botox free! Plus free skin treatments.
This is a great time to get CoolSculpting…the savings are outstanding!
2. Get answers to your questions.
Whether you’ve done your research into Coolsculpting or have just heard about this treatment – we’re here to answer any and all questions you might have. So stop in for your complimentary CoolEvent consultation. We’ll answer your questions. In the meantime, we’ve compiled some frequently asked questions. Questions like:
- How many CoolSculpting sessions will I need?
- How much weight can I lose?
- How soon will I see results?
Click here for answers. https://staging.bensesurgispa.com/treatment/coolsculpting/
3. Learn how CoolSculpting is faster and more effective than other ways to get the body you desire…
Bense Surgispa is a Certified Coolsculpting Clinic. With other complementary treatments for targeted fat reduction and skin tightening, we are the top non-invasive body contouring clinic in Newfoundland and Labrador. We offer patients an individualized program designed for your specific needs and a treatment program overseen by our Aesthetic Surgeon, Dr. Jennifer Adams. Come to meet our team of certified Coolsculpting specialists and see for yourself the very latest Coolsculpting technology and the array of applicators. What this means for you is:
- Treatment time is less, even easier to fit in during your lunch break!
- Patient experience is very comfortable. Our patients describe it as an extremely tolerable procedure.
- We have the ability to treat more fat cells with every placement of the applicator.
- After much research on our part, we choose Coolsculpting as part of our practice. The world’s #1 non-invasive fat-reduction procedure, with more than 4 million treatments performed worldwide.
For additional information on the science behind Coolsculpting and on what to expect before, during, and after the procedure, visit us here: https://staging.bensesurgispa.com/treatment/coolsculpting/
4. Get a free Coolsculpting consultation.
Take advantage of CoolEvent to get a free consultation! Our certified Coolsculpting specialists will work with our physician to customize a treatment to help you achieve your personal goals. You’ll get a clear idea of the results you can expect from the treatment. We’ll also share ‘before and after’ pictures of Coolsculpting patients after one or more treatments.
5. Enter to win door prizes. Receive free gifts. Get the swag.
All COOLEVENT participants will receive a swag bag that includes gifts from Bense Surgispa and discounts on other treatments. There’s also a chance to win fabulous door prizes, including Free Coolsculpting treatment!!!
RSVP: Reserve Your Spot Today
Give us a call at 709.722.4060 or RSVP by clicking this link > Coolsculpting to save your spot at the Bense CoolSculpting COOLEVENT from May 28-30! Limited spaces available. New and existing patients are welcome! We also have evening appointments for your convenience.