The Latest Revolution in Body Contouring & Shaping -BodyFx Fat Removal in St. John’s
Many of us make significant efforts to look and feel our best. Diet and exercise are the cornerstones of staying fit, but sometimes that is not enough. We have the answer to your struggles: BodyFx. BodyFx offers men and woman the ability to target and treat the areas that concern you the most. BodyFx provides men and women with the body contouring solution they have been seeking! In just a few treatments, it will help you with a non-invasive beauty breakthrough and have you feeling smaller, smoother, tighter and healthier. BodyFX is FDA and Health Canada Approved.
What is BodyFX?
BodyFx is a new, long lasting non–invasive solution to reduce the unsightly appearance of cellulite leading to improvements in your body contour. It is a combination of radio-frequency energy, deep tissue heating, and suction coupled with negative pressure. BodyFx helps to reshape and contour your body to provide you with a non-surgical alternative to liposuction. BodyFx has been shown to result in the circumferential reduction of almost 5 cm off the abdomen and about 700 cc of fat reduction and a more toned body. Also, skin tightening occurs with 15-20% more skin collagen produced. It is also very effective on Cellulite treated patients. Most patients lose about a cup of fat with an average treatment. This fat reduction non-surgical liposuction treatment is performed once a week for 4-6 weeks.
How does BodyFX work?
BodyFX uses radio-frequency energy that distributes heat to the skin and underlining fat causing the tissues to heat and contract; this causes a gentle breakdown in the fat cells. The vacuum and controlled energy pulses then work synergistically to provide beautiful body contouring results. The number of treatment sessions depends on the individual patient and typically varies between 4-6 weekly sessions. The body contouring treatment regime is concluded when the results are satisfactory or according to the physician’s discretion. Clinical studies show volume reduction and contraction.
The Differences Between BodyFX & CoolSculpting
BodyFX is a new, safe, state-of-the-art, long-lasting, non-invasive solution for fat reduction and body contouring treatment. Using radio frequency energy, deep tissue heating, and light vacuum pressure BodyFX distributes heat to the skin and underlying fat causing the tissue to heat and contract, tightening the skin and melting fat cells over time. It is safe for all body parts that have stubborn fat reserves; BodyFX dissolves fat cells and provides a non-surgical alternative to liposuction.
For optimal results, BodyFX should be undertaken weekly over six weeks. No downtime is required. During treatment, you can expect a warming of the skin, equivalent to the sensation of a deep tissue massage. You may notice some slight redness after treatment. For best results, it is combined with CoolSculpting.
- Contouring and sculpting of the body
- Body circumference reduction
- Tightening loose or sagging skin
- Improve the appearance of cellulite
- The speed of treatment
- Uniform, consistent temperatures for greater comfort
- Fat cell reduction for outstanding results
The best candidates for non-surgical liposuction and fat reduction program are realistic of the reduction that can be achieved and is committed to weight maintenance. A commitment to weight maintenance is critical for non-surgical liposuction patients to be successful in the fat reduction program, to maintain one’s programmatic weight is to achieve a consistent, long-term fat reduction.
- BodyFx treatment is a procedure with minimal downtime. It can be a lunchtime procedure.
- You can return to work or your daily routine immediately after your session!
- Patients experience warmth in the treatment area and a burst of energy during the electroporation pulse. Most patients find the treatment comfortable.
- Your body temperature is closely monitored during treatment; this provides safe and accurate feedback of skin temperature and comfort levels.
- The desired outcomes are anticipated after a full treatment course of BodyFX sessions. Individual results and patient experience may vary.
- BodyFx treatments are safe and suitable for all skin types. However, the extent of the person’s reaction to treatment is individual.
- A typical treatment course consists of 6-8 weekly sessions.
- Each session takes between 20-45 minutes depending on the area being treated.
- Optional maintenance treatments are available to clients seeking prolonged, enhanced results.
- To achieve optimal results, Dr. Bense recommends combining BodyFX with Mesotherapy.