Fractora Forma® is unlike any other skin tightening procedure. Forma uses radio-frequency technology to provide optimal skin contraction in the deep layers of the skin. Radio-frequency energy stimulates the creation of new collagen and improves skin elasticity for long-lasting skin appearance.
Fractora Forma® treatment is intended for the face, neck, chest, forehead, under eyes, and eyelids. Larger body areas such as upper arms (bat wings), lower abdomen, front and back of legs, knees, and buttocks are treated with Fractora Plus. Fractora Forma® is designed for all skin types and appropriate for individuals looking for a non-invasive, natural looking approach to skin tone and texture improvements.
Radio Frequency Technology (RF)
The non-invasive Fractora Forma® skin-tightening treatments last for approximately 30 minutes per service area, with no discomfort or downtime following the procedure. The technology behind the Fractora Forma® is radiofrequency (RF) energy driven into the skin to create a mild firming and skin toning effect. It was recently featured on the Dr. Oz show. The use of RF to improve skin health is not new. It has captured the public’s attention due to the widespread concern of aging facial tissues and the hope that it will one day avoid the need for a ‘facelift’ or neck lift.
Proper Patient Section
It is better to think of Fractora Forma® as a skin toning and firming treatment, not a sagging tissue lifting method. As a result, it is best used on younger patients with minimal or early signs of facial sun aging such as a small amount of jowling or just a little loose neck or chest skin. It is not for someone who has more moderate to advanced facial aging with really evident jowls and a neck wattle. Its success, therefore, is highly dependent on proper patient selection.
Skin tightening is a new and exciting area in aesthetic surgery.
Fractora Forma® is a non-invasive skin treatment that promotes skin tightening by heating the deep layers of skin. Fractora Firm stimulates the production of your elastin and collagen to provide beautiful skin tightening.
Skin tightening devices reduce loose, sagging and inelastic skin on the face, neck and other parts of the body without surgery. Skin tightening devices are a new and unique category of technologies.
How does Fractora Forma® work?
Fractora Forma was developed based on the clinical success of the proprietary A.C.E. (Acquire, Control, Extend) technology which uses radio-frequency energy to target deep layers of the skin, with no area under or over treated, ensuring maximum and consistent results.
- Fractora Forma® is an advanced aesthetic solution for all skin types and treats sagging facial skin. Fractora Forma® can be used to treat skin with decreased elasticity in the forehead, crow’s feet, upper and lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, chin jowls, smile lines and neck. The Fractora Plus treatment is used on larger body areas such as upper arms (bat wings), upper chest (décolletage), arms (bat wings), abdomen, front and back of legs, knees and buttocks, and other areas that may need a non-invasive and natural looking approach to skin tone, texture irregularities and lifting that can be expected from Fractora Forma®.
Many Fractora Forma® patients will combine Fractora Forma® Skin Tightening with Fractora Resurfacing. This combination is the ultimate skin renovation treatment where fractional meets thermal based collagen remodeling and addresses all the following concerns:
- Lax skin
- Dull skin
- Acne scarring
- Poor texture skin
- Skin pigmentation
- Vascular lesions
- For optimal results, it is recommended that weekly sessions performed over six weeks. Patients with mild laxity may require fewer sessions with more weeks between each treatment. The treatment schedule is determined based on a medical pre-evaluation. You can arrange individual treatments or a package, whatever suits your needs the best.
- There is no downtime or discomfort
- Typical results are seen two weeks post treatment and improvements continue to develop three to six months after treatments are complete.
- Skin pigmentation, tone, wrinkles and other texture issues may improve after a single treatment.
- Scars from acne, chicken pox or surgery typically require more than one treatment.
- Skin concerns such as spider veins, lines and wrinkles can re-occur over time.
- Fractora Forma’s many skin benefits include treatment for fine facial lines and wrinkles, neck and chest, large pores, loose eyelid skin, brown spots and uneven skin tone, scarring (acne or chicken pox), surgical or traumatic scars, loose facial skin, stretch marks and spider veins
- Fractora Forma® is a painless procedure with no downtime.
- Slight redness is common post-procedure, which subsides within a few hours.
- Fractora Forma® can be used in combination with many other laser treatments, facials, injectables, and fillers.