One of the most groundbreaking and exciting developments in the anti-aging industry is the use of radiofrequency energy for skin resurfacing. This innovative new treatment, FRACTORA TM, combines precision with gentle heat for stunning results. The FRACTORA’s fractioned energy uses a matrix of micro-pins to resurface the skin and provide superior results with minimal patient downtime.
Fractora is a fractional rejuvenation and resurfacing procedure that reduces wrinkles to slow the effects of aging and restore skin to its youthful appearance.
How does it work?
Fractora TM delivers bipolar RadioFrequency energy through an array of pins producing localized gentle heat and small micro-lesion dots in the treatment area. The gentle heat generated by the FRACTORA pins promotes collagen restructuring for skin rejuvenation and improved appearance of the skin.
Some results can be seen immediately, but typical results can be seen two weeks to three months post treatment. Patients can expect to have 1-5 treatments on average, depending on their concern and desired results.
What areas can be treated with FRACTORA?
Through ablation and skin resurfacing FRACTORA can be used in areas that demonstrate fine or deep wrinkles, scars or discolored red and brown skins, tone and texture concerns, including; eyelids, smile lines, forehead, cheeks, elbows, mouth, neck, and chest.
Textural skin problems
- Uneven skin texture
- Dull skin tone
- Lines and wrinkles
- Acne Scars and stretch marks
- Deep wrinkles
- Lax skin (sagging, jowls etc)
- Pore size
Discolorations in skin
- Dyschromia and uneven pigmentation
- Superficial Telangiectasia
- Fine vessels
While there are other fractional resurfacing options available, most help to improve only one or two textural symptoms of the skin, or discoloration only but the real benefit to FRACTORA TM is that it delivers improvements to both textural and discoloration issues.
- Improve fine line and wrinkles
- Reduce hyperpigmentation (brown spots)
- Improve skin texture and pore size
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Flatten acne scars
- Full effect usually requires one to five sessions
- To see continued results and for skin maintenance we recommend undergoing the Fractora Resurfacing treatment every three to four weeks depending on your skin type, age and condition.
- Treatment time is approximately one hour
- Results can be seen immediately, but typical results are seen two weeks to six months for the full effect of treatments
- Patients should moisturize the treatment area, avoid direct sun exposure and use a broad spectrum sunscreen every day after treatment.
- Fractora can be combined with Fractora Forma
- Fractora can be also be combined with PRP (Platelet rich plasma therapy) for effective facial rejuvenation results.