Laser Hair Removal (LHR) is the long-term solution to unwanted hair. Excessive or unsightly body hair can be upsetting for both men and women, and most hair removal techniques are not permanent and require frequent treatments. Laser hair removal is a rapid, yet gentle way of removing unwanted hair, and is a medically proven treatment with long-lasting results.
Laser hair removal can reduce hair growth to almost all parts of the body – the most common areas being the face, neck, back, bikini, underarms, nipples, tummy line, arms, and legs. It is necessary to have a series of treatments to achieve the desired results.
Bense SurgiSpa is recognized as the leader in this practice with leading edge technology and highly trained professionals that can help you begin to change your look in a few visits. Laser hair removal is virtually painless and requires a few visits to capture hair at all stages of growth. You can expect to resume regular activities right after treatment.
- You should refrain from having this treatment if you have tanned skin or have recently used a self-tanner as the laser does target pigment.
- The area being treated must be shaved on the morning of the laser treatment.
- Discontinue waxing 6 weeks before laser hair removal treatment.
- After treatment, it is very common for the skin to be drier than usual and require a moisturizer. No downtime is required.
- SPF 30 or higher is recommended for 2-3 weeks following laser hair removal treatment. Limit sun exposure. Sun tanning is not advised between treatments, including solariums.
- Multiple treatments are required for best results with re-treatment done at certain intervals, determined by the area of hair growth.