Since the commencement of COVID-19, we have diligently strived to implement and uphold an elevated level of safety measures in our clinic. This is because your personal health and safety are always our highest priority. While the COVID-19 pandemic continues to create unique challenges for us all, we remain focused on ensuring we continue to have effective prevention and safety procedures in place, to ensure your safety and that of our staff and community.
At the very beginning of the pandemic, we made physical changes to our clinic, including the installation of new signage and directional floor markers that ensure provincial social distancing requirements are met. Plexiglass shields were also installed for your safety and to protect our team.
Please note that we continue to allot an additional 15 minutes between patient appointment times to ensure time for thorough sanitizing of treatment rooms and common areas between treatments. Our staff will also be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times, They will act in strict accordance with the guidelines provided by the Canadian Society of Aesthetic Specialty Nursing (CSASN), as well as any procedures recommended by health authorities or government related to COVID-19. Staff have also been informed to stay home should they feel unwell or display any symptoms of COVID-19. In this event, staff is also asked to provide proof of a negative COVID test and to be symptom-free for 24 hours prior to returning to work.
Thank you so very much from all of us for your loyalty, support, kindess and understanding as we navigate through this together.
Here is the process we will be using to ensure your safety and protection:
Confirmations and Late Arrivals
- Our confirmation call process continues to be more extensive, as we will require detailed information on your health and travel prior to visiting our clinic.
- Due to the importance of maintaining safety measures in place, and physical distancing and allowing for appropriate sanitization time in between each patient, we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals. Late arrivals, cancellations in less than 24 hours and no shows will be rescheduled.
On the Day of Your Treatment
- Please review our guidelines for services and treatments before your visit, and look for important updates on our website. Guidelines will continue to evolve in accordance with established provincial and clinical requirements.
- Please avoid all vigorous exercise or hot beverages in 1-2 hours prior to your appointment as this may affect the accuracy of your temperature reading.
- Please notify us in advance of your arrival at our clinic if you have any of the known symptoms of COVID-19 or have travelled outside theprovince within 2 weeks of your appointment.
- Please ensure you arrive at our clinic with all make up removed. Please bring your own headband as necessary, particularly for facial injectables such as Botox, tissue filler and Redensity.
- As all belongings will be placed in a bag upon arrival and travel with you until you’ve exited, please prepare prior to arrival by placing your form of payment (ideally Visa, Mastercard or debit) in an accessible pocket separate from the bagged belongings.
- Please note that only patients will be admitted to the clinic, and they must arrive
When You Arrive
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive unaccompanied by family/children/friends unless necessary.
- When you arrive in the building parking lot, please call our arrival line at 709 722 8828 in order to obtain access to the clinic, as the clinic door will continue to be locked. You may be asked to wait in your car or the parking lot.
- Please only use the Bense SurgiSpa entrance (South 2/front of the building, under the canopy, gold doors)
- Please remove any personal masks/gloves prior to entering the gold doors as we will offer you a clean mask upon arrival
- Upon entry and before engaging staff you will be asked to use our sanitization station, and must do so again on departing the clinic. You will also be asked to strictly follow all social distancing signage and/or related requirements at the Clinic
- You will be asked to wear a mask (provided) and bag all belongings(provided) you bring into the clinic. Please leave coats and any unnecessary belongings in your vehicle.
- Staff will take your temperature and may ask you to sanitize your hands again at a sanitization station.
- You will be asked to sign a revised consent form that will include new items specifically related to COVID-19 and your treatment during the pandemic.
- To minimize the chance of contamination please refrain from using your cell phone when in the clinic and note that we will be leaving patient charts outside the treatment room.
Again, we are thrilled to see each and every one of you, and thank you for being the amazing “you”!!