The Safe, Effective Alternative for Targeted Fat Reduction
If you want to lose weight you may have tried many different methods, with no luck. Dr. Bense’s track record could be the key to realizing your weight loss goals, making for a more confident and healthy you. MesoTherapy, a revolutionary minimally invasive treatment does something no fitness routine in the world can: destroy fat cells. Your body has a finite number of these cells, with Mesotherapy the eliminated cells are gone! You can finally have the body you’ve always wanted.
MesoTherapy for Love Handles, Tummy Fat, Jowls and much more
There’s a new cosmetic procedure in town to tackle upper arms that flap, inner thighs that jiggle and those love handles that everybody hates. Instead of going under the knife, a growing number of people are taking on fat with a series of needle injections.
Pioneered by the French physician, Dr. Michel Pistor, MesoTherapy is a non-surgical, injection technique with a broad range of applications. MesoTherapy, a less invasive and less expensive alternative to liposuction, melts away cellulite and unwanted inches but does not require patients to take months off work to recover.
What is MesoTherapy?
It is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment and a much more affordable and less invasive alternative to liposuction. It is a safe and effective alternative for body sculpting and the treatment of cellulite, hair loss (alopecia), and face and neck rejuvenation. Unlike surgery, MesoTherapy is virtually painless, requires no post-operative recovery time, requires no heavy bandages or girdles, and no anesthesia is necessary.
“It’s a higher precision technique. It’s shaping the body in a controlled way.” Dr. Bense says.
How does it work?
MesoTherapy promotes the body’s circulatory, lymphatic, and immune system to create a biological response and reverse abnormal physiology. The MesoTherapy treatment uses multiple injections of pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients into subcutaneous fat, this causes fat cells to collapse and are flushed out the body by the lymphatic system.
- Tissue tightening
- Destroys fat cells
- Improves overall body shape
- Minimally invasive
- Facial contouring
- Cellulite reduction
- Fat reduction
- Hair loss
- Skin tightening
- Skin lightening
- Reduce fine wrinkles around eyes
MesoTherapy can be combined with other treatments, such as:
- Mesotherapy treatment takes 30 minutes and you can resume regulat activities immediately after treatment.
- Most patients require a series of treatments, with each treatment performed approximately two weeks apart, depending on the thickness of fat treated.
- Most patients find their non-surgical fat reduction program to be very successful and elect to combine Mesotherapy with other fat reduction treatments, such as BodyFX.
- Mesotherapy results in a reduction of fat cells which are directly treated with the chemical lipolytic agent, those fat cells that have died will never return.
- Patients need to monitor their weight (no more than a 10 LB weight gain) very carefully post treatment to avoid any unnecessary excess carbohydrates going to either the treatment area or other areas, which will affect body contour.
- Fat reduction can be very successful should patients monitor and control their weight – keeping the treated dead fat cells away.
- Mesotherapy is a safe procedure with no known long-term side effects