Nano Laser Peel
Nothing shows our age like our skin. For tired and dull looking skin, you may be considering a chemical peel or Microdermabrasion. These are treatments that use chemicals or abrasive materials to remove the top layer of the skin, revealing new skin underneath.
NanoLaserPeel does much more than chemical peels, and Microdermabrasion can do. It uses light energy to remove the top layers of skin at a depth that stimulates the skin’s renewal process by activating special messenger proteins, improve texture and provide a more youthful, dewy appearance.
Microdermabrasion and chemical peels don’t often get deep enough for certain skin issues. Other lasers leave a layer of heat-damaged cells that interrupt the ability of the messenger cells to communicate with deep layers of skin. NanoLaserPeel has the precision to work at just the right depth, creating beautifully smooth, luminous skin with one simple treatment.
How does a Nano Laser Peel work?
NanoLaserPeel removes a thin layer (4 microns) of damaged skin to help improve texture and provide a more youthful appearance. It gives superior results because it is administered with the greatest precision of depth. The procedure is performed in our surgery suite at Bense SurgiSpa and is customized to your specific skin conditions and desired outcome.
The beam of the NanoLaserPeel is scanned over a treatment area to remove a very fine layer of skin. Removing the top layer of 4 microns gets rid of the damaged cells that can give skin that tired, aged look. It also activates special messenger cells that trigger the body’s natural healing process. During the healing process, fresh cells grow and resurface the area resulting in healthier-looking skin, with reduced wrinkles and improved color evenness. Many patients say that it looks like their skin went from looking tired to vibrant.
- Skin laxity
- Mild wrinkles
- Sun damage (e.g. freckles)
- Pigment irregularities
- Most areas can be treated. Popular areas are face, neck, chest and hands
- Erbium resurfacing is a physician directed procedure that is proven safe and effective. Erbium Resurfacing smoothes out and enhances the quality and texture of your skin.
- With the erbium laser, we remove specific depths of the skin surface, stimulating the skin to create a renewed healthier glow; and firm up the underlying collagen.
- You will see a reduction of fine lines, improvements in pore size, radiance, firmness and skin clarity.
- Known as the “modern peel”— no more chemicals, harsh grinds, or long appointments
- This gentle laser peel instantly removes just the top layer of skin for beautiful results with minimal downtime.
- NanoLaserPeel reveals soft, silky skin and restores a fresh, youthful glow to your entire face
- It is an excellent complement to facial injectable procedures.
- Quick and easy treatment.
- A great introduction to the benefits of laser resurfacing
- No pain
- Deeper micro laser peels help acne scarring, smoker’s lines and leathery aged and damaged skin.
- Minimal downtime, only a few days
- The procedure usually lasts 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the size of the area being treated.
- There is little to no discomfort with the NanoLaserPeel, as it does not penetrate very deeply into the skin. No anesthesia is required.
- No dressings are required post treatment. TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream for 3-5 days and regular moisturizer after day 5.
- Immediately following treatment you will notice the skin has a “frosty” appearance. This is dehydrated skin, and will peel away in a few days.
- You may experience some skin redness and a sensation resembling sunburn, as well as mild swelling. Your skin will feel very tight, some scaling and itchiness.
- Most patients notice a significant improvement in tone, texture and color evenness once the skin heals, with a smoother more vibrant skin.
- Depending on the condition treated, 2-4 treatments could be sufficient over 6-12 month period.